I tried this recipe, and it’s really yummy! Plus it’s easy to make!
Collin recently asked me to re-post this very popular Hip2Save Cream Cheese Squares recipe from 2011 and of course, I said “Yes please!” These taste amazing and are so easy to make! What a fun special occasion breakfast or treat. My family absolutely loved them!
Note from Collin: Just a warning that these are addictive – you cannot, I repeat – CANNOT eat just one. Please don’t forget that I warned you about this. 😉
Cream Cheese Squares
* 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
(2) Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan.
View original post 207 more words