Wasp Stung! oOOh boy it hurts!

Awwww…. If you have noticed that I’m MIA on my blog this past few days. For the reasons that I got stung by a wasp. This is my first time that I got stung, and boy it hurts. I don’t know if I’m allergy or not, but soon enough I noticed that I can’t breath. My daughter called the 911. And she helped me put some ice and alcohol. I still can’t believe it that I got stung by a wasp. They kept me for 5 days at the hospital. Just to make sure that I’m fine and the yellowjacket venom was out of my system. And thank God I’m fine now. But I just wanted to update my blog and share whats going on. Russ took a pictures of the wasp. I thought it’s a bee the first time. So looking back when it happened, I was wearing a bright orange t-shirt! So I thought maybe the wasp thought that my back is a flower! LOL…. I’ll be back to share my daily cooking and activities!

With a wonderful weather outside, I’m laying down in bed trying to get some rest. Enjoy the nice weather!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s